We are looking for a Data Analyst who will work directly with stakeholders to build and utilize our Data Warehouse to support our vision as a data-driven company. The goal is to use data to make informed decisions when developing software product, choosing go-to-market strategy and execute business strategy. He/she will also work with our inhouse Data Scientist on Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence projects to revolutionize the way Vietnamese people trade and invest stocks and securities and bring the maximum values and opportunities for our customers.
The ideal candidate should have experience working in a similar role, including collecting, extracting and maintaining data for our Data Warehouse models (with Star Schema (Kimball)); performing data analysis to identify and interpret patterns and trends; assigning numerical values for business functions and preparing reports for various management needs. They must have a proven ability to drive business results with their data-based insights. They must be comfortable working with a wide range of stakeholders and functional teams. The right candidate will have a passion for discovering solutions hidden in large data sets and working with stakeholders to improve business outcomes.
Expertise in Finance, Banking and Stock Investing is a huge plus, but not required. Must be willing to learn Stock investing domain.
- Using automated tools to extract data from primary and secondary sources.
- Removing corrupted data and fixing coding errors and related problems.
- Developing and maintaining databases, data systems – reorganizing data in a readable format.
- Performing analysis to assess quality and meaning of data.
- Filter Data by reviewing reports and performance indicators to identify and correct code problems.
- Using statistical tools to identify, analyze, and interpret patterns and trends in complex data sets that could be helpful for the diagnosis and prediction.
- Assigning numerical value to essential business functions so that business performance can be assessed and compared over periods of time.
- Analyzing local, national, and global trends that impact both the organization and the industry.
- Preparing reports for the management stating trends, patterns, and predictions using relevant data.
- Working with programmers, engineers, and management heads to identify process improvement opportunities, propose system modifications, and devise data governance strategies.
- Preparing final analysis reports for the stakeholders to understand the data-analysis steps, enabling them to take important decisions based on various facts and trends.
- Strong problem-solving skills with an emphasis on product development.
- Excellent experience in data visualization softwares like Tableau, Power BI, Qlik.
- Excellent experience with SQL and have a hands-on expertise with relational databases and data warehouse methodologies.
- Proficiency in statistics and statistical packages like Excel, SPSS, SAS to be used for data set analyzing.
- Knowledge of ETL frameworks, Data warehouse, Data lake.
- Technical proficiency regarding database design development, data models, techniques for data mining, and segmentation.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Team-working skills.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven working experience in data analysis.
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
Why You’ll Love Working Here
- Fastest growing fintech startup with state-of-the-arts technology.
- Top notch engineering team.
- Competitive salary with regular review and advancement.
- Opportunity to take charge of your own works and directly contribute to company products.
- Small, young and close-knit team. We move fast, work hard and play hard.