We are looking for a Data Engineer who will work directly with CTO and stakeholders to build our Financial Data Platform to support our vision as a data-driven company. The goal is to use data to make informed decisions when developing software product, choosing go-to-market strategy and execute business strategy. He/she will also work with our inhouse Data Scientist on Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence projects to revolutionize the way Vietnamese people trade and invest stocks and securities and bring the maximum values and opportunities for our customers.
The ideal candidate should have experience in Big data Hadoop/Spark ecosystem, designing and building Data Warehouse at a similar role, including designing Scalable data management & data processing platform/Data warehouse/Data lake models, collecting data from various sources such as SQL/NoSQL databases, Kafka, etc.; transforming raw data to models and building Data Lake for departmental access. They should have strong background in software engineering, including testing. They must have a proven ability to drive business results with their data-based insights. They must be comfortable working with a wide range of stakeholders and functional teams. The right candidate will have a passion for discovering solutions hidden in large data sets and working with stakeholders to improve business outcomes.
Experiences with PowerBI (or similar solutions) are preferred, but not required.
Expertise in Finance, Banking and Stock Investing is a huge plus, but not required. Must be willing to learn Stock investing domain.
- Work directly with CTO to architect and build Financial data platform with data from various sources, both inside and outside our company. Work directly with data vendors to collect and enrich our Financial data platform.
- Work directly with our Data Scientists and Investment Advisory department to build innovative product features with Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence.
- Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to catalog and collect data and identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions.
- Mine and analyze data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniques and business strategies.
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze data analytics performance and data accuracy.
- Strong problem solving skills with an emphasis on product development.
- Experience working with Hadoop ecosystem, Apache Spark, Apache Kafka.
- Experience working with Kubernetes, Docker, Cloud environments.
- Experience working with search engines: Elasticsearch, Sorl.
- Experience working with Machine learning operations (MLOps)
- Experience working with and creating data architectures and designing Data Warehouse
- Experience working with SQL / NoSQL database.
- Experience visualizing/presenting data for stakeholders using: ggplot, PowerPoint, PowerBI, Metabase, etc. Periscope.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams.
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
Why You’ll Love Working Here
- Fastest growing fintech startup with state-of-the-arts technology.
- Top notch engineering team.
- Competitive salary with regular review and advancement.
- Opportunity to take charge of your own works and directly contribute to company products.
- Small, young and close-knit team. We move fast, work hard and play hard.