Encapital Financial Technology is a leading financial technology company which focuses on bringing financial products closer to everyone by developing a mobile platform and marketplace where these products can be traded online. We are now looking for Front-End Developer (Junior/Senior) for the Technology Division.
As a Front-End Developer, your responsibilities will include:
- Develop, test and maintain responsive web/mobile apps with elegant UX that delight our users and raise their productivity.
- Write clean and modular code that you are proud of, with extensibility and performance in mind.
- Work in cross functional teams with product managers, UX designers and QA engineers to ship software on-quality and on-time.
- Research new technology trend and adapt to company’s projects.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Good candidate for Junior Front End Developer position should have the following qualifications:
- At least 1-year experience in JS framework React, React Native
- Has a decent eye for user experience, user interaction and what looks good on screen Strong knowledge in Computer Science, Have a strong ambition in software programming Know about API (Restful API….)
- Know about websocket, protobuf, messaging is a plus
- Knowledge of Git and best practices for merging, branching, and pull requests (used to Github or Gitlab) Experience in Agile Environment is a plus
Good candidate for Senior Front End Developer position should have the following qualifications:
- At least 3-5 years developing HTML5 web apps or hybrid mobile apps, with a proven track record of successfully shipping products.
- Extensive experience some of these:
- UI frameworks (e.g. Angular Material Design, Bootstrap)
- PWA, SPA, Bundling, Redux, Web workers, ES6/7
- Test frameworks (e.g. JEST, Mocha)
- Cares deeply about UX and have an intuitive feel for good design.
- Ensuring a clear dependency chain, in regard to the app logic as well as the file system.
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, API, caching layer, and other web services used in the system.
- Basic understanding of Nodejs & modern frontend build tools.
- Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes is a plus
- Experience in leading a team or mentoring junior team members is a plus
All positions have been required to have the following qualifications:
- Self-motivated, logical thinking and strong desire to build high-quality applications.
- Ready to learn new languages and technologies
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE
- Top market salary: Up to 2000 USD ++; Insurance according to Vietnamese Labor Law and Company trips, Teambuilding, Year-end party, and other festivities.
- Entrepreneurial environment with young and ambitious colleagues.
- Guaranteed long-term employment and orient your career development.
- Other benefits are further discussed at the final interview.
- Email: Talents@encapital.io