We are looking for a Product Marketing to execute our outbound marketing activities. You’ll be responsible for presenting our products in ways that will strengthen our brand and boost sales.
For this role, you should be a creative and quantitative thinker, familiar with various product marketing techniques.
Your goal will be to develop and implement the most profitable plans to position and promote our products on market.
- Research to understand our target customer: who are they, how to reach & influence them with right methods.
- Understand the competitive landscape market trends — know our competitors and how they are positioned.
- Define the target segments for platforms/products.
- Coordinate internal resources and work with other teams across all functions to build product roadmap and optimize functions for a good user experience and increasing sales, report back to the business on required changes to support the retention of existing customers and the acquisition of new customers.
- Test marketing product features, releases and ad copy
- Deploy marketing campaigns and monitor progress of campaigns using relevant KPIs and feedback from existing and prospective customers, submit reports of performance
- Maintain and keep track data, prepare supported documentation for campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing; MBA preferred.
- 3+ years of product strategy & development (marketplace): Experience in developing and co-creating product strategy (market needs, business goal, segmentation) and development to drive business outcomes
- Experience in working with key stakeholders within or outside the organization to drive strategic initiatives to boost growth
- Analytical, problem solving, and critical thinking skills
- Good busines sense
- Passion for understanding customers and bringing their needs to life through your work
- Can do attitude, willing to face with challenges